Enid Forums
August 17, 2017, 10:02:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thank You for visiting the Enid Forum
Please register and enjoy Enid's newest
online forum.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the so called mayor of enid  (Read 5854 times)
saltwater

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2010, 09:20:00 AM »

the so called mayor of Enid called me STUPID IN PUBLIC SETTING OUTSIDE AT A PUBLIC EVENT because my opinion was diffrent than his

i will say it was hard not to punch his lights out but since he knew my name and there were 1/2 of epd at the event i figured it was cheaper fine wise to just let it go.

i was at the parade downtown this am and i introduced myself to the "mayor" and even shook his hand(but i should probably have it cut off before it rots off and contaminates my entire body)

i told him what i thought the city should do with convention hall and he told me i was stupid because of my opinion that convention hall should be saved.

well i can tell you the conversation went down hill after he called me stupid and i sunk to his level and mental understanding level and told him EXACTLY what i think of him and his method of running(ruining) the city of Enid, and how he is a disgrace to the city but he also;so though i was a disgrace to the city as well or so he said. i also told him to leave convention hall alone and let the next mayor who could hold respect for veterans to deal with convention hall

i also told the mayor that i have more respect for the turd i flushed into the city sewer system this morning than i did for him and i was extremely happy he would not be running for reelection but then again i would like to see him run again so he could be the only candidate that received ZERO votes

the good thing was he was not at the city admin office and couldn't shut me up with his normal your out of time crap ola because i disagreed with him he actually had to listen to me because there was no rules for him to hid behind (which he dint follow any way unless its beneficial to him and him only) and no where to run or hide from me since it was at a public event.. i wish i would have seen benson and my commissioner and given them a piece of my mind as well but i didn't see ether one of them

its time for cringer to step down immediately and stop making the citizens of Enid cringe in disgust everytime the jerk opens his mouth or shows his crabby face in public especially when he is "representing" Enid

mgcoleman3
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 09:50:08 AM »

Thanks for posting it here. I've made it a sticky so it can't be removed. I took a picture of his "honor" a couple of years ago riding in an old car. Looked just like one of those old chicago gangsters! LOL
saltwater

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 10:37:02 AM »

thanks.. i see the mods of this board share my opinion of our so called mayor and possibly the entire current city admin...

thanks for the sticky my very first..lol
mgcoleman3
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 10:48:51 AM »

Absolutely! Funny how fast that post was deleted! We tried to buy an ad in the newspaper and they wouldn't accept it! Maybe because we will be opening a Free Classified site for Enid very shortly. Smiley
 LOL We won't blacklist people for having a different political agenda here. We hope to have a place people from Enid can post without having to be "politically correct". This forum is run by people from Enid for people in Enid.
 Just have to find ways to get the word out! Any suggestions for this board will be greatly appreciated!
LOL
saltwater

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 11:01:54 AM »

have you tried an add in the shoppers edge paper they have several diffrent publications that reach several markets in and around enid

you also might check into pegusus dont know thier cost

also channel 15 on suddenlink is a local station  KXOK and thier add time seemed reasonable..like 30 bucks for 30 spots or something like that  (it was a car classified add they were selling at that time)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 11:06:13 AM by saltwater » Logged
mgcoleman3
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 11:10:15 AM »

Shoppers Edge wouldn't accept it either. I'll check into the channel 15. That might work.
Thanks, didn't know about that one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: